• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Letter Before Action

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
Important !
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI Letter Before Action

PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THE NOTES BEFORE YOU PROCEED

This is the Letter Before Action.

Ensure you enclose a copy of your Preliminary Letter with this.

My Name
    My Street
    My Town
    My Post Code

Company Name
    Company Street
    Company Town
    Company Post Code

Today’s Date

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: Account / Policy number: 123456789

I am writing to due to the fact that you have [failed to respond to / not addressed my concerns in]* my previous letter dated xx/xx/xx, of which a copy is enclosed.

I have been looking at my agreement with you, reference above, and have noted that I purchased Payment Protection Insurance from you and I believe that I was mis-sold this policy.

What I expect from you is justification that the policy was suitable for me based on my circumstances and an explanation as to how your suitability criteria works. If you cannot justify this to my satisfaction I request a full refund of all premiums paid to date as well as interest on these payments.
    As I believe I have been deprived of this money I also expect an interest element to be added to each sum, at a suitable rate and using a suitable calculation method, as a compensatory gesture.

I expect a swift response to this letter within 14 days, containing either your full justification or notice that you will be refunding these payments.

If I do not receive a satisfactory response, within 14 days, I will take further action by lodging a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman or issuing court proceedings.

Yours faithfully,

Signature

Name
    * Delete as appropriate

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X