• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**** SUCCESS ***** Have a Stay Lifted or FOS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **** SUCCESS ***** Have a Stay Lifted or FOS?

Congratulations, well done for getting back what's yours xxxx

Comment

FANTASIC NEWS -I am delighted that HSBC have agreed your hardship claim. Successes are now coming in thick and fast.

I hope that you will stay arround the forums and help others.

xx

Comment

Great news, glad you got it sorted x
        Is no longer here

Comment

Re: Have a Stay Lifted or FOC?

Originally posted by johnsosu View Post
          Sound the trumpets! I spoke to HSBC again this afternoon. We agreed on the original offer of £1k. I clarified that this was not a full and final settlement which was correct. A letter is out in the post to me tomorrow (although hopefully today) and once they have received this back they will forward a cheque directly to GMAC. As I said to HSBC "fine by me". He also added he could see I've been having a tough time of it and he hopes everything works out. Almost makes me want to take back all those horrible things I've said about HSBC in the past - well, not quite!

Kiki
          Well done johnsosu. Thats great news.

Comment

Well done Kiki

Comment

Congratulations Johnsosu! A good result. Now did I remember you saying that you had charges with GMAC? I think you can tell where I am going on this one

Comment

Well done ! great result! congrats to you gives all a wee bit more hope!!:tinysmile_grin_t:
                'Be Traist'

Comment

I do Nattie have a heap of charges with GMAC (in excess of £3,500 including solicitors fees for an unsuccessful repossession they attempted last year). Would LOVE to get at least some of these back i.e. £15 charge not paying my DD, £50 per month charge for being in arrears. Have written to them twice and unsurprisingly they said these charges were fair. What can I do now?

Comment

Well done from me as well.

And yes go for the charges next while you are in confident mood
                    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Congrats Johnsosu! It's good that you got it sorted! GMAC Next then!!!!!! I'm joining you! HSBC and GMAC have had thousands out of us!
                      Sue x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X