• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ky46423 - CL Finance Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ky46423 - CL Finance Court Claim

This is for KY and this is from the chat room this afternoon.

yesterday i received county court papers saying i owe £1120 which £120 is court costs from CL Finance. I had a store card with debenhams and missed a few payments due to being diagnosed with bowl cancer and not being paid from work, i wrote to debenhams in December informing this and asking to set up a new direct debit and then yesterday received court papers. I have had no warning of this - i really can't afford to pay the whole amount
    off in one but i really do not want a CCJ - help

CL Finance - CCJ HELP

Hi everyone - i am new so please bear with me - i need help - i have a debenhams store card, have missed about 5 months payments, wrote to them in December asking them to set me back up on DD as I was diagnosed with bowl cancer and had not been paid from work - i never heard from them - then on monday got court papers from CL Finance saying I have until 27.2.09 to pay £1120 (£120) in court costs or get a CCJ - i explained that i have never received any letters from them or debenhams to let me know that it was being passed CL Finance - i dont have the funds to pay this amount off in full but I dont want a CCJ - help please. :cry:

Comment

Re: ky46423 - CL Finance Court Claim

I've had a chat with KY and he'll post the N1 tomorrow, but i'm sure you all know where this is headed

Comment

Just a thougth have you asked about PPI on the card, he may not even know it's on there.

Cards from Debenhams, Mothercare, Miss Selfridge, TopShop, B&Q, Asda and others were sold with payment protection insurance (PPI) that may have been inappropriate for customers in the eyes of financial regulators. All part of GE capital who were fined.

Comment

Why did your work not pay you? Were you in a temporary position?

Did you manage to get any benefits to help see you through? Have you spoken with Macmillian they are very good at working out what monies you are owed and will help with getting supporting medical documents.
          Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
          Me VS Abbey Win
          BIL HSBC Credit Card
          BIL EGG
          BIL HSBC Loan
          BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
            I've had a chat with KY and he'll post the N1 tomorrow, but i'm sure you all know where this is headed
            I think I could have a pretty good guess as to what the PoCs say.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X