• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hardship Claim Halifax offers to settle December 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardship Claim Halifax offers to settle December 2008

Hey,

I am pleased the forum gave me guts to persevere.

After writing the standard letters, I was told that the cases were on hold due to the test case.

I then followed up with the hardship clauses, and they wrote back asking for a breakdown of my contigent circumstances.

I wrote back, to Halifax, and heard nothing back. I then read one of the threads that says , telephone complaining works! It requires persistencey, day in, day out. I phoned, again and again, and insisted on wanting to speak to the managers, rather than the frontline staff! You have to be hardliner just like the banks too.

It is your money, therefore fight for it.

I had claimed £1020, and they offered me £850....will take 14 days to hit my account, just in time to give my family a good Christmas.

Once again, thanks to all the advise posted on this site.

Ike681:reindeer::christmastree1::santa1:

Re: Hardship Claim Halifax offers to settle December 2008

Well done Ike, persistence pays off.

The balance of your claim should be paid after the OFT court case so do not discontinue with the courts and do not sign a full and final settelement.

Comment

Well done ike681

that's the beauty of these forums where everyone can share their experiences, where once you might have given up reading of others successes gave you the courage to fight on.

And in turn reading of your success will help others too thanks for sharing.

Have a lovely christmas:santa1:
      Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Well done Ike, just shows we should never give up. So pleased for you, and just in time for Christmas! Don't spend it all at once lol.
        Is no longer here

Comment

THANK YOU that is absolutely wonderful news, well done for perservering xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:christmaswindow: Have a lovely Christmas xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well done have a great Christmas :christmascandle:

Comment

Great news Ike, well done you !!

:santa1: Budgie

Comment

Well done you.

Hope others read your news and carry on the fight.:santa_smiley:
                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Well done Ike. This will give you the confidence to go after any other claims you may have.

Good work mate.

Tanz

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X