• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**** SUCCESS ***** MR-MR Vs Natwest F.Hardship claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MR-MR Vs Natwest F.Hardship claim

Just keep nagging them. That's whatI did and they told me they are going to make an offer soon. Good luck!

Comment

Good news? I just recieved a letter from Natwest saying:

Your request has been assessed and confirmed subject to regular token repayments a appropriate. This arrangment can continue, if required, until the result of the OFT and UK banks court case outcome is known.

Until the result of the charges test case is known we can confirm that no further charges or interest will be applied to your account. we will also need to discuss the cancellation of Direct Debits/Standing Orders that you are unable to meet and agree with you any payment that you will continue to make to your loan/overdraft with us. Please contact us with this regard.

A refund of charges has been agreed. A separate offer letter will be sent from our customer response service unit confirming the amount. I advice that the refund process can take up to 21 days

Thank you everyone for your help. What do you think would happen next.

Comment

That's great news

So basically a partial refund of charges, a shift to a basic account basically, a stop on charges and interest, and a repayment plan on the remaining overdraft of token payments.

So you are still using the account ? They want you to offer a repayment proposal on the overdraft whilst you wait for the end of the test case. Personally I'd ditch them and say stick the repayment plan, but if you want to keep the account with them, then offer them a token amount that you can easily afford.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks for your information. I want change my bank as soon as I recieve payment from Natwest. I already have a backup account and I will not make any further deals with Natwest. My overdraft amount is almost half the amount of the related charges so I like to see what they are going to offer me. Thanks again.

Best regards,

MR-MR

Comment

Sounds like a result. You will probably find that they will pay the charges back into your account, thus cancelling out the overdraft, depending on how much the offer is for. So if that happens, and the charges cover the overdraft, then you wouldn't need to agree a repayment plan with them as you won;t owe them anything anyway, if you see what I mean.
            Is no longer here

Comment

Hello everyone,
              Yes today I have recieved the offer from Natwest for £2673. My overdraft is only £1800 which leaves me almost £873 over my limit. I am more then happy to pay for the overdraft and try to pay off one of my Credit card as well. Once again thank you very much for your support and help and I wish you all best of luck.

Best regards,

Mr-Mr

Comment

Well done, that should be a weight off for you Congratulations.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Congratulations and well done.

Comment

Thank you Amethyst,
                    I would have not done this without your help.

Best regards

Comment

Well done Mr & Mrs - another success...

Tuttsi xx

ps can this be moved to sucesses, thanks

Comment

Very well done, great result. Enaid x

Comment

Congrats Mr Mr.

Comment

Originally posted by MR-MR View Post
                            Hello everyone,
                            Yes today I have recieved the offer from Natwest for £2673. My overdraft is only £1800 which leaves me almost £873 over my limit. I am more then happy to pay for the overdraft and try to pay off one of my Credit card as well. Once again thank you very much for your support and help and I wish you all best of luck.

Best regards,

Mr-Mr
                            I missed your post but congrulations!! A great success.

Comment

Congrats, a great result-

Did you say you were paying off a credit card? Are there any charges on there you can reclaim??
                              Is no longer here

Comment

Re: **** SUCCESS ***** MR-MR Vs Natwest F.Hardship claim

Congrats and well done ! always good to hear of more sucessful claims
                                'Be Traist'

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X