• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Of course you would xxx Cup o tea, cup o coffee, cup o rum
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Well guys I'd love to come and meet you all, but Birmingham is a bit far away for me to manage expenses wise web cam sounds great though !! x
      Luminol x

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini566 View Post
        Good afternoon,
        Having read all the posts herein (at great risk to my sanity), would it be fair to say that, were I to pop into the City say, late afternoon/early evening, on Saturday June 13th 2009 and make my way to The Briar Rose on Bennet's Hill, I would be welcomed with a nice cup of tea?

lol you see why we're all going slightly mad now...you would be extremely welcome to come meet everyone :beagle:and best to come early before people consumer tooooooooooooo much tea
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Fair enough. I will seek permission to attend earlier and stay longer than I initially intended to. I did not want to come too early and thus miss those who have furthest to travel and would therefore arrive later. I kind of think that makes sense...??
          Two are always better than one,
          but not as complicated as three can be.

Comment

Gemini, I think saffy said that they will be there at 2ish.......that's what I'm intending on doing.

Comment

I'll put main time on head post - Tools and I will probably be there from 4ish depending on 'traffic' etc. but I think if everyone aims to meet in the side room for 6pm for the evening firvolities? then we'll have time to eat etc before its too late in the evening - we have the side room booked till 9pm so that will be nice People with rooms can check in from 1pm. We won't move on (if at all) from the Briar Rose till a lot later (10pm or so) so if peeps arrive anytime between 1ish and 10pm they'll find at least some Beagles about the place

Agree?
              Last edited by Amethyst; 14th May 2009, 08:54:AM.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Well up to yet think, me, sappy, Pk and Nattie will be arriving about 2ish
                So if the buffet idea is still on, what time do you suggest I book that for?
                Or do you think people would want to eat from menu in side room ?

Comment

Ok what about if i say 3 for butties lol and tea/coffe then people can ahve a bite and a cuppa as they arrive? some will be travelling for a while, that is why I suggested a bite in the afternoon.

Comment

Great idea Di and then later on in the evening and having partaken of a drink or two, maybe one or two of us may fancy going for a curry, as Birmingham is 'allegedly' the best place in Britain to get a curry, or on the other hand we may as usual end up in a club somewhere and a kebab after msl:

Comment

OK...I can do that..see you at 2ish on the 13th June.
                      Cheers Nattie

Comment

probably easier to get peeps to order from menu - weatherspoons is very cheap sausage egg and chips for £2.99 etc but I'm happy with what everyone else wants to do We'll try get there for three.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

The new menu

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/resou.../food-menu.pdf

Comment

I'll be there as soon as I can find the place......Is Brum all one way systems? I'm just hoping my Tom don't get me lost! lol

Comment

It is not all one way, but it is awful for driving around. Depending on where you are coming from, you may find it better to park in one of the suburban railway station car parks and getting a train New Street.

Where are you coming from? I may be able to help with finding somewhere to park etc.

Comment

4 WEEKS FOLKS

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X