• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cash back site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash back site

Hello all i have recently come across this site called http://www.topcashback.co.uk

this site basically gives you cash back on purchases you make through them it seems like qwite a good thing to do if you do alot of online shopping and it has all the major retailers on there like Tesco, Asda, Comet etc etc.

Deffo worth joining and getting some cash back

Re: Cash back site

Theres quite a few different versions of this kind of thing around. And MSE is quite big on them and have a forum dedicated to them in this bit Bargain Buys, Sassy Shopping and Fantastic Freebies - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums . They are a good idea if you do a lot of internet purchasing.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I tend to stick the the actual main loyality cards as these 'Cashback' sites do give you money back, but the downside is that you usually have to consent to having your inbox filled with junk everyday.

Comment

I use Quidco, have been credited over £300 in the past year (always checked to make sure what I wanted was the best price too, of course). I've never been spammed once.

You get charged £5/annum as it is a kind of co-operative - but I have no complaints at all and would thoroughly recommend.

Comment

Thought I would give this a little bump after getting just under £60's worth of cash back this month from quidco

If you do you food shopping online I think you get £5 a time from Asda's and Tescos, thats £20 a month if you do weekly shops
          Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
          Me VS Abbey Win
          BIL HSBC Credit Card
          BIL EGG
          BIL HSBC Loan
          BIL PPI Win

Comment

How good is quidco? How often do you need to use it to make some money?
            What are people's experiences with using quidco et al?
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Comment spammer alert.. :roll:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X