• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

Hi All :tinysmile_grin_t:

Ive got a PPI claim against Direct Auto Finance which has been stuck in limbo for a while and I am now ready to file the NI claim form after sending them the Prelim and LBA.
    Just want to know has anyone here on LB been successful making a claim against DAF?

bfxx

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Re: Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

Originally posted by bloomingflower View Post
    Hi All :tinysmile_grin_t:

Ive got a PPI claim against Direct Auto Finance which has been stuck in limbo for a while and I am now ready to file the NI claim form after sending them the Prelim and LBA.
    Just want to know has anyone here on LB been successful making a claim against DAF?

bfxx
    Well, I never heard any but it worth a try, please let us know the details..

Comment

just got a letter this morning, direct auto finance have agreed to refund my ppi plus interest at a rate of 8% per year from when my car finance started in april 2005 to whenever they decide to send the cheque, plus one hundred pounds compensation for my 'distress'. !!

Comment

2 years plus for a result!!--hopefully it will not be another 2 years to receive settlement!

Comment

:cheer2: You got there in the end - WELL DONE :cheer2:

Comment

i started trying to claim the ppi back in october 2008 and as for when i'll actually see any money.....well....they have to pay me the interest up to when they actually pay so its in their best interests to pay me as soon as!!!

Comment

Well done! Always good to hear another success story!:beagle:

Comment

Anychance of you posting something to do with the case, Im trying to do the same and could do with examples to work through. I sent a letter to them and I think they are being a little awkward. Went as far as spotting me on here and quoting me hah!!

OPbC
                ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Comment

Do you remember when Yes Car Credit was on the programme "Whistleblowers" (BBC 1) a few years back?????

Well i was the person who was the whistleblower. I got the investigative reporter richard Newman the job at croydon and helped him with what to say to get a reaction from the management .

Any inside information required on this company, just ask

Comment

Well mine was for a car loan company but not yes car, but they are awful and trying anything to avoid and have stupidly upped my payment a little and not offerd at all to lower it which is making me think they havnt canx it.
                    ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Comment

Originally posted by Differentjudge View Post
                      Do you remember when Yes Car Credit was on the programme "Whistleblowers" (BBC 1) a few years back?????

Well i was the person who was the whistleblower. I got the investigative reporter richard Newman the job at croydon and helped him with what to say to get a reaction from the management .

Any inside information required on this company, just ask
                      I took out an account with this company in jan 2005 I have since paid it up in full and disposed of the paper work and I am in the process of trying to claim the ppi back but am stuck without the agreement/account no. any ideas i still have the vehicle?

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
                        I took out an account with this company in jan 2005 I have since paid it up in full and disposed of the paper work and I am in the process of trying to claim the ppi back but am stuck without the agreement/account no. any ideas i still have the vehicle?
                        Subject Access Request to the company in question with as much information as possible ie name, date of birth, address at the date the agreement was made, etc,etc,
                        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

cheque received from direct auto finance for £1,997.23p...........woohoo lol

Comment

Originally posted by naughtynurse View Post
                            cheque received from direct auto finance for £1,997.23p...........woohoo lol
                            hey! result! Good on ya

Comment

Hi,

I see Direct Auto Finance went into administration. Who do I send my SAR to please as I no longer have my paperwork.

Thank you.

Steve.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X