• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shop Direct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Direct

Hi

I sent shop direct a cca request, I have got a response today and am furious, they have sent a cca which they say was signed by me, every part of it that should of been filled in by me is done in bubble writing (sort of stuff you would do as a kid), can they get away with this? The signiture looks nothing like mine and the date on the cca is two years after the account was allegedly opened.

Was wondering if there was someone that I can complain to about this, I did e-mail my local trading standards but dont really know much about cca's and what makes them valid, to be honest I was so sure that they would not be able to provide one that I never really read up on them

any advice would be appreciated

Anni-Bits

Re: Shop Direct

You need to TALK to Trading Standards about this.
    I find that the best people to talk to are the DCA liaisons as they have a better grasp of CCA.
    Also if you believe that this is fraudulent, then that would be a metter for the police.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X