• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Budget sheet security protected?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget sheet security protected?

Hi I downloaded the Legal Beagles budget sheet, but I can't edit some of the cells as it claims that the budget sheet is security protected. I tried using the 'remove security' option in excel but doing this requires a password. What is the password so that I can complete my budget form?

Thanks.

Re: Budget sheet security protected?

I have not used it myself so afraid I cant help jebus.

Comment

The protected cells are protected for a reason. The proportional payments for your creditors are worked out automatically from the other information.

If you save the file on to your own desktop it should keep only those cells protected and leave the others available for you to enter your information.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

They aren't. In the proposed monthly repayment the row of cells to enter this amount is protected and cannot be edited - and clearly this sum is not and cannot be automatically calculated.

It clearly appears to be an error.

Rather than download and complete another form, please may I have the required password? (You could always PM it to me if you felt this necessary).

Thanks.

Comment

They aren't. In the proposed monthly repayment the row of cells to enter this amount is protected and cannot be edited - and clearly this sum is not and cannot be automatically calculated.

it works out what your proprtional monthly repayments you can afford from your surplus income.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

It hasn't done it. I'm talking about the Proposed offer of monthly repayment row.

If I try to enter a sum here, it claims that the cell is protected.

It hasn't calculated anything in this row - even though I have fully (and accurately) completed the rest of the budget form.

Comment

Okay do you want to email me your budget sheet I'll see if I can work out if theres a problem with it.

amethyst@legalbeagles.info
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Well I'd rather keep my own personal finances private if you don't mind. If the worst comes to the worst and you are unable to help (although simply removing the protection would probably help), then I suppose I will just have to write this amount in by hand.

Not as neat as a fully worked out spreadsheet - but it should still be OK I guess.

Comment

I suspect you may have overwritten or deleted a formula in one of the cells.

I'll ask Pkea to take a look at this thread as he's the author of the sheet.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

I am working on it now, sheets will be back up within the hour

Comment

Ok the glitch has been sorted, it was just in the 10 version excel one.

But all have been checked and all work now

Legal Beagles

Sorry you had problems

PKea

Comment

Erm.. In the meantime, could you still PM me the password? I have completed the form and it is just this last section to fill in.

I would much rather not have to do it all again.

Thanks.

Comment

It wont make any difference if i sent you the password, as it was an error in one of the formulas.

If you don't want to type it all again, just save your current version as a different name, then open the new sheet and copy / paste your data into it

PKea

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X