• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi all at legal beagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all at legal beagles

Hi All just registered after my guv( mr hone) let me know about all the good work you doing over here. i'm from another site and also registered on the CCS one too. look forward to seeing some names i have had the pleasure of working with before and look to keep helping the consumers beat the financial institutions who have made our lives a misery at times.

regards
    Poltmcm

Hi Polt - great to see you here.

Great that we can work together with one common aim.

Jan x

Comment

hi polt great to see u here

will pm u re my username here who i am on ccs and pc ok? its very fishy lol

xena xx

Comment

Hello Polt,

Nice to meet you again.
        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

hello polt

Hi Polt and welcome to beagles.

We have spoken at your other site, though I use a different name there.

regards

K.

Comment

Welcome Polt - quite agree that we all need to work together - there is an awful lot of work to do.

Goldlady

Comment

Hey poltman, there are quite a lot of people here who have had the pleasure of your company in the PC chat room. And a few others have noticed your arrival. I spotted it and wondered how long you would take to write out a welcome. Was nearly tempted to write one for you

Comment

Hello Polt,
                If you want to chill anytime, you will find us in the Lamp post, usually fmb thread Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  Hello Polt,
                  If you want to chill anytime, you will find us in the Lamp post, usually fmb thread Enaid x
                  or in the chatroom pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                    Hey poltman, there are quite a lot of people here who have had the pleasure of your company in the PC chat room. And a few others have noticed your arrival. I spotted it and wondered how long you would take to write out a welcome. Was nearly tempted to write one for you
                    lol

yeah takes me a while, i think too much lol

Hello Polt,
                    will do thanks

Welcome Polt - quite agree that we all need to work together - there is an awful lot of work to do.

Goldlady
                    yep better to work for than against each other that's what i say

Hello Polt,

Nice to meet you again.
                    hello mochamoo, thanks for the welcome

hi polt great to see u here

will pm u re my username here who i am on ccs and pc ok? its very fishy lol

xena xx
                    hmm think i already know lol good to see ya

Hi Polt - great to see you here.

Great that we can work together with one common aim.

Jan x
                    yep there's nothing better. i still get the fantastic feeling when a member wins...........nothing beats it !!!

Comment

Well hello polt,

you took your time......but nice to see you at long last.

A big warm welcome to you.

mistie

Comment

Hiya Polt

Nice to see you again and a nice big warm welcome to LB - its a very comfortable place to rest your bones

PJ x

Comment

How do and welcome to the mad house!

Comment

Welcome polt!

Comment

thanks for the welcome it's appreciated

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X