• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RCI Financial Services - Getting Statements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCI Financial Services - Getting Statements

I have found this company to be the easist to get statements from.

They will give you them free every time, you just have to ask.

I must have about half a dozen statements from them now.

for instance i phoned them this morning for a statement to see balance outstanding and they faxed me a full statement over within 15 mins.

When I have asked for them to be posted they arrive in a couple of days.

I know we encourage your to send a SAR to get full details of your account, then you have backing if they dont provide anything, but if all you want is statements, just call them and ask for them.
    The worse case is that they dont arrive in a few days and then you have to send a SAR,but for a few days wait it can save you a tenner.

Obviously if you want copies if your agreement then send a SAR to them and you get everything including screen/system logs etc

PKea

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X