• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Free cavity and loft insulation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free cavity and loft insulation

Found this ............ Cheap Gas and Electricity, Central Heating, Boilers - British Gas Home Page .
    At the top of the page there is a search box, type in 'essentials'
    If you are on Benefits - there is a list of them in this link - and with British Gas they may give you FREE cavity and loft installation.
    If you are not with them, you can change, get the free insulation then change back. There is no set time you have to be with them.
    This is because they are trying to make their statistics for going green look good, rather than bulk up their customers (although they probably hope you'll stay with them as well)
    Ring 0845 605 2535 and quote HTHH

Sally xx
    P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Re: Free cavity and loft insulation

http://www.britishgas.co.uk/products...-benefits.html

This should provide a link direct to the section

http://www.britishgas.co.uk/energy-e...-benefits.html

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X