• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Birdie v Egg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdie v Egg

Yep.... another one!

I sent off separate SAR and full CCA letters in one envelope with a postal order for £11 crossed and made payable to Egg plc.

They've replied to the SAR saying that once the payment has been processed, they'll get the info off. Regarding the CCA request, they've sent some sort of CCA through but are asking for another £10 before they send off the statements and advise that I should rerequest everything.

I thought I only had to pay £1 maximum with the full CCA letter. Any thoughts please?

Many thanks

hlg43:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Re: hlg v egg

I think they've just got a little confused because you sent them one cheque for £11. The poor loves aren't that clever you know.

Comment

Thanks. Thought I was being stupid. Will send them a letter telling them what is what..............

Comment

Updating this thread:

This is the CCA reply that OH received:

Thoughts?

Comment

Yep as ever, Egg comply with the act.

Get the charges and sort out a plan with them.

Comment

Re: Birdie v Egg

Hey Curlyben

Has anyone tested the EGG CCA in court yet with regards their use of Approved Limit rather than Credit Limit ?

Cheers

Fingers

Comment

Re: Birdie v Egg

Fingers, if you want to be the first feel free, BUT you will get burnt.
              I can almost guarantee it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X