Thread: Criminal offence ?

• Display

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Default Criminal offence ?

My employer has shown my personal tax records to a third party without my permission have they committed a criminal offence by doing this ?

VIP Member

Mentions
    1640 Post(s)

Default Re: Criminal offence ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hgv44ton View Post
    My employer has shown my personal tax records to a third party without my permission have they committed a criminal offence by doing this ?
    Good morning, welcome.

In what capacity was the 3rd party involved?

nem
    The Advice I Give and Draft Letters Provided Are Drawn From Personal Experience and Career Training And Are Given Freely And Without Liability.
    Please make your own decisions with care and if necessary seek qualified legal advice.
    I will not advise by Private Message. If Specific Advice is Needed please Tag me in your post by typing @Nemesis45 . If you receive messages from anyone offering advice for a fee please report it to the site team. Animo et Fide.

Mentions
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Criminal offence ?

The third party is the transport manager for the company I was working for on behalf of the agency my employer and me are in a dispute over a few things and I have initiated a conciliatory procedure with Acas and also with the fraud division of HMRC he showed the TM at the company I was working at texts sent between me and himself and also my personal tax records