• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd

Originally posted by Cnc41 View Post
    Have taken heed of this and returned the questionnaire regardless of what is happening with the settlement offer. Really don’t want to be left vulnerable and at risk of unwanted judgements. I had called a the court last week to query something and they asked if I’d sent it in so I told them it was on its way which they made a note of
    Good, I’m glad I flagged that up. Now you shouldn’t be at risk of having your Defence struck out

Even if there are negotiations under way you still need to keep to the court timetable.

Did you tick ‘Yes’ to free telephone Mediation? You should also send Howard Cohen a copy of your DQ.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Cnc41 View Post
      They have sent me a Tomlin agreement to sign . . . I offered to make payment by 31st if Jan as that was the time that suited me so I guess they’ve gone with this above the monthly option..
      Do you mean that despite them accepting your lump sum offer they have sent you a Tomlin Order to sign for monthly instalments which is not what you agreed?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
        Do you mean that despite them accepting your lump sum offer they have sent you a Tomlin Order to sign for monthly instalments which is not what you agreed?

Di
        No it was for a one off payment as I had offered. I can’t work out how to attach photos on here to show you, is it because I’m on my phone maybe? Also I didn’t send a copy of the form to Howard Cohen, just the court! Will that be a problem? I ticked yes to the mediation as though that was probably the best thing to do

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Would you be able to type out or scan the proposed tomlin order and schedule pls ( redacting/leaving out your personal details ). There are a couple examples of others http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...l=1#post506055
          Can’t work out how to attach photo so going t type Tomlin agreement out as really need to know whether it’s ok to agree and get it sent off tomorrow.

The claimant and defendant having agreed to terms of settlement set out in attached schedule.

It is ordered by consent that:

1) All further proceedings on this claim be stayed except for the purpose of carrying these terms into effect for which the parties have permission to make application for that purpose.

2) There be no order as to the costs

TOMLIN AGREEMENT

1) Claimant accepts sum of £200 for full and final satisfaction of the claim and costs.

2) Defendant shall pay said sum of £200 to claimant 1 month from date of sealed order.

3) In the event the defendant fails to make any of the said payment by the agreed date the outstanding balance shall become immediately due with claimant having permission to enter judgement for balance outstanding.

4) Upon Payment Of above mentioned sum and costs the defendant is discharged from any further liability in respect of the claim

The date I agree to pay in my letter was the 31st jan. Would be very grateful if someone could cast their eye over the wording for me to ensure it’s as it should be so I can get it sent back and things in motion. Many thanks

Comment

Hi, just wondering if theres anyone who could take a quick peek at the Tomlin agreement wording just to make sure it’s all ok as I’m concerned that I need to get it posted back sooner rather than later . Many thanks in advance

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X