• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BPA reject my complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BPA reject my complaint

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    Could you post up a picture of the site signage?
    there's a lot of signs...although I was given a few photos for my delectation by LCP of the signs at the entrance. How do I post photos though...

Comment

Entrance from_to Tavistock Road_Google maps Oct15 i wef29Sep16.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by jax50 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]32204[/ATTACH]
        did this work for you...i only have them as adobe docs

Comment

Unfortunately I can't read the signs.
          Magnification results in loss of definition.

You could send via our [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION]
          I can be emailed if you need my help loading pictures/documents to your thread. My email address is
          kati@legalbeaglesgroup.com
          But please include a link to your thread so I know who you are.
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Unfortunately I can't read the signs.
            Magnification results in loss of definition.

You could send via our @Kati
            i've got some others with close ups of the signs....if that's what you want to read ?

Comment

Yes please.
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

here's two
                Attached Files

Comment

I suspect it is a close-up of sign 'A' that is needed.
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

and the rest...
                    tell me how long it takes you to read the T&Cs, tariff board, and pay and display sign...

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect it is a close-up of sign 'A' that is needed.
                    sign A is the ANPR sign, in previous attachments...can you not read that in acrobat reader ?

Comment

Yes.

Our posts crossed.....While I was reading & commenting/posting on the ones in your post #37, you were posting #38.
                      All the pay car parks are supposed to allow 10 minutes , BPA rules I think...this one said they allowed 11 minutes, I was clocked in and out 17 minutes later by the ANPR cameras.
                      Where?
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Yes.

Our posts crossed.....While I was reading & commenting/posting on the ones in your post #37, you were posting #38.

Where?
                        when LCP turned down my original appeal in August, they said "....and our ANPR system at the car park allows a grace period of 11 minutes."

Comment

when LCP turned down my original appeal in August, they said "....and our ANPR system at the car park allows a grace period of 11 minutes."
                          Can you, or more importantly, can they, point to where it stipulates this in any of the site signage?
                          If not, they cannot introduce new terms/conditions to the contract.
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Can you, or more importantly, can they, point to where it stipulates this in any of the site signage?
                            If not, they cannot introduce new terms/conditions to the contract.
                            The BPA tell their members NOT to inform drivers of this for fear of 'abuse' (as if......). hence there is no mention anywhere apart from in the BPA code of practice. Each member has to advise the BPA what it's grace period is, presumably to check they are allowing a minimum of 10 minutes.

It'll be interesting to see of the BPA try and insist the 10 mins includes the grace period before parking... I've emailed them to seek clarification . When you read the relevant sections it draws a distinction between a non parker, and a parker in 'contract'. , but we'll see...

Comment

When you read the relevant sections it draws a distinction between a non parker, and a parker in 'contract'. , but we'll see...
                              Which would clearly be absurd.
                              Eg....Person A goes into car park, & in the initial 'reasonable period', finds a suitable space, reads signage, agrees to park. Then, on returning to the car park, has a min 10 mins to exit after the relevant parking period has expired.
                              Why can't person B, who decides not to park, have the same grace periods?
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X