• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advantis and seven trent water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantis and seven trent water

Hi today I received a letter from Advanits saying their client is seven trent water.
    And asking to comfirm if my name xxxxx of my adresss xxxxx life's here. As they want to know my were abouts.

What do I do?
    Tags: None

Re: Advanits and seven trent water

Ignore it for the moment.

Do you know of any debt you owe to Severn Trent ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Ignore it for the moment.

Do you know of any debt you owe to Severn Trent ?
      I paid upto date at my old house but when I moved to my current home the house was a new build from a housing company and the water meter was full with water so no one could read it I was pregnant and called seven trent for nearly a year to come and get someone to read it or to try empty some of the water out of it as it's in the pavement out side of my home and no one ever came after my baby was born I was ill life took over and I gave up trying get someone to come out my neighbour had the same problem but we don't talk as they don't talk much English so I think they gave up 2.
      Never had any letters from seven trent water from the day I moved in.
      This is the first I've heard from them in 3 years.

So I don't know how much a water bill would cost for this house.

So not sure what to do?
      Last edited by Lilly30; 20th December 2017, 20:42:PM. Reason: Miss spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly30 View Post
        I paid upto date at my old house but when I moved to my current home the house was a new build from a housing company and the water meter was full with water so no one could read it I was pregnant and called seven trent for nearly a year to come and get someone to read it or to try empty some of the water out of it as it's in the pavement out side of my home and no one ever came after my baby was born I was ill life took over and I gave up trying get someone to come out my neighbour had the same problem but we don't talk as they don't talk much English so I think they gave up 2.
        Never had any letters from seven trent water from the day I moved in.
        This is the first I've heard from them in 3 years.

So I don't know how much a water bill would cost for this house.

So not sure what to do?
        OK just checked my credit report I normally do this every 2months or so as trying improve my credit.

And this has appeared see attachment.

Is this called back billing???

It states for my old address from 2009 but when I moved in 2014 they said I was upto date.
        In 2009 I had money problems and was on benefits and I paid my water out of income surport when I was out of work.
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Advantis and seven trent water

The most important thing for you to do is establish exactly when this debt is for, and until when.

OFWAT regulations state that a water company can back bill for up to six years, if this is a bill from 2009 we can safely say that they are breaching OFWAT's rules, if this is for any dates after 2011 they are sadly allowed to do this!

With regards to the payments being from your benefits, ask the water company to track all Water Direct payments and ensure that they were all transferred on to the correct accounts. Seems a simple idea but you would be amazed how often this is not done,

Let me know how you get on

Callie
          PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X