• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Alleged Failure to display parking ticket ESParking and Gladstones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alleged Failure to display parking ticket ESParking and Gladstones

They're always at it - Gladstones, I mean - I've half a mind to LET them take me to court just so I can practice my advocacy skills - just wish I could get paid for being a McKenzie, . . poor me - HELLO EVERYBODY, I'M NEW HERE

Comment

Hi everyone,

The letter to Gladstones has now been sent as advised above:

We requested:
      *disclosure of evidence, asking for any/all communications which have been sent to my son by ES &/or their agents & solicitors,
      *a copy of their agreement between the landowner or authorised agent(s) & ES,
      *a copy of the KADOE agreement between ES & DVLA, & a detailed breakdown of the alleged charges.

We respectfully requested that the info be sent to him in a timely manner so that we can assess the legal position prior to submitting a defence before the due deadline which is fast approaching Monday 15 January. The plan is to put it on MCOL as an attachment.
      They were also given the alternative of discontinuing their claim which is unreasonable & entirely without merit, as there has been absolutely no breach of contract. It was posted with a proof of posting certificate provided. No response yet!

I need now to formulate the defence letter and really really need someone to help with the legal terms so that it is professionally compiled:
      The points I feel need raising:
      * Ticket was purchased and displayed
      * Terms and conditions state that it is clearly displayed on the front dashboard, which it was. They do not state front side up on the conditions. He has therefore complied with the conditions stated, so no breach.
      * Ticket displayed a serial number on the back which matched that on the front and demonstrated that the ticket had been purchased for the date concerned. They could easily have checked their records for tickets purchased on that date.
      * Tickets are made of flimsy material so could easily flip over when shutting the door. There is no sticky back so that it can be safely secured on the windscreen/dashboard.

I would be so grateful for any assistance in compiling the letter.

Comment

Hello.
        I'd like to send you something but would prefer to do this privately. Reason: You never know if Laurel and Hardy Gladstones are reading and I wouldn't want them to have an advantage over your good self. So, can someone show me how to send a direct message please?

Comment

Tried to send Chickster a private message because I'm trying to get a WORD doc over to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you got the private message I sent you Chickster?

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone let me know how to attach a WORD doc here or on a private message, please. Thank you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X