• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

amendment to defence - Scotland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amendment to defence - Scotland

Hi. I have submitted my defense for a debt (ordinary cause) but have missed Pleas in Law off. Amendments to defence have to be in by
    29th December. can someone tell me how to do this please and what should I write.

Many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: amendment to defence - Scotland

I can probably assist with this - what sort of case is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishSolicitor View Post
      I can probably assist with this - what sort of case is it?
      Being taken to court for a debt that has been bought. It's £7000 so not a small claim. No proof has been supplied except a made up statement . Because i left off pleas in law they have put in a motion to try to win but amendments still to go in before hearing.

Comment

Can you tell me what sort of debt specifically?

Comment

Yes sorry. A credit card. It's not time barred. As they say payments were made till a few years ago. I sent a request along with £1 asking for documents then a letter saying it was in dispute when they didn't reply. But received writ soon after.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X