• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello all - Northern Parking Services and PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all - Northern Parking Services and PCN

I joined this site as i have appealed a re PCN, i received a PCN saying i did not pay for parking on a Sat or Sunday, I appealed saying that i was not in the car park on the dates stated and showed them 15 parking tickets i had paid whilst i working there. I live 30 miles from the location, plus i was in Leeds on the Saturday with proof that i had asked for parking at the Leeds City Hotel through Booking.Com. They rejected my appeal saying the camera ANPR shows my car driving in on the Friday morning and leaving on the Monday night, but did not show my car leaving on the Friday night. I have appealed to POPLA showing i made purchases at Wetherby Services on the Saturday and at the Hotel in Leeds, still worried that they might reject it as they could say no proof i was in my car at Leeds, although I am a blue badge holder so have to use my own car. Any advice please
    Tags: None

Re: Hello all - Northern Parking Services and PCN

And they of course have photos of your car in situ every 30 minutes. I wouldn't have thought you have anything to worry about. On the other hand I'd be inclined to put the boot on the other foot and make a claim for the same value against them for wasting your time.

Comment

Called double dip. They missed one of the ANPR captures and thought you had stayed all weekend.

Comment

Thank you, feeling more hopeful having read posts on here knowing if i lose with POPLA they have to take me to court for the money. wish i knew how to get copies of the ANPR from other car parks like Wetherby Services because it would show my car was parked there on the day they said i was in Hartlepool.

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
        And they of course have photos of your car in situ every 30 minutes. I wouldn't have thought you have anything to worry about. On the other hand I'd be inclined to put the boot on the other foot and make a claim for the same value against them for wasting your time.

Comment

Have you got any shopping receipts or other items that show you were not in Hartlepool? Even a parking ticket from elsewhere, a copy of charges on a bank or credit card statement

Comment

Yes, i have copied them in my appeal with POPLA, they show i made purchases at Wetherby motorway Services, and the Hilton Hotel in Leeds all on the days when i was supposed to be Hartlepool, along with the fact that i paid for 15days parking around those dates in Hartlepool.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X