• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

shoplifting and police help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoplifting and police help

I done something stupid stole pair boots then once I walked out and went in to another store I heard the security gaurd saying about me stealing so I left the boots and went to car was not stopped but worried police will come to my door not sure if security would have followers me to my car and have my reg please help I adont no why I done this I am ashamed of myself
    Last edited by wh11; 6th December 2017, 13:31:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: shoplifting and police help

Is this a new/separate incident from the one last December ? http://legalbeagles.info/forums/showthread.php?87904

Was it the same store ? ( thinking they may well have kept a record and still have your details from then, and then this incident on CCTV )
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

difference incident was a different store I am getting help just now with my mental status as no reason to steel

Comment

If they didn't stop you at the time, and left the boots in the store you should be okay xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

ok thanks wasn't sure if police can turn up at my door if i wasn't stopped at the time

Comment

If you are identified from the CCTV it is a possibility if the store decide to take further action.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X