• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pcm ticket given on my personal bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pcm ticket given on my personal bay

Hello everyone,

A Ticket was issued and placed on my windscreen on my personal parking space because the permit had fallen into the car. I am the registered keeper of the car. Tickets are usually placed on the dashboard, and it must have fallen off into the car at some point. Please can someone advise how this can be dealt with. Thank you.

Signage and ticket has been attached
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Pcm ticket given on my personal bay

So get your lease out and see what it says about parking and the requirement to display permits.

How is it your own personal bay?

Comment

[MENTION=39331]ostell[/MENTION], I mean it is allotted to the flat I live. I would usually have to display a permit. It says nothing about it on my lease/tenancy agreement. It was a verbal, and I was given the permit to always display on the dashboard.

Comment

So your lease/tenancy agreement does not require the display or payment. Your lease has primacy and the parking company cannot modify it. You are the landholder for that space and the parking compnay are trespassing. Have a look here to understand more.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X