• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LOWELL VS Musfaka Jahan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOWELL VS Musfaka Jahan

1.The claim is for the sum of £465 .00

2.Due by the defendant under an agreement consumer act 1974 for a Provident personal credit Limited account with a reference : xxxxxxx

3. The defendant failed to maintain contractual payments required by the agreement .

4.Default notice was served under s.87(1) of the consumer act which has not been complied with.

5. The debt was legally assigned to the claimant on 29 August 201. Notice of which has been sent

6.The claim includes statutory interest under s.69 of the county court acts 1984 at a rate of 8%

7. the claimant claims the sum of £502.20

- - - Updated - - -

Received this claim on 6 November. I have already done the below:

1. Acknowledging the claim online

2. sent CCA request letter on 20 th November

3.sent CPR 31.14 on same date.

it is not statue barred

on agreement and also court letter My name was wrongly spelled by one letter.

- - - Updated - - -

Received reply of CPR 31.14 request sent to solicitor dated 20 November 2017 . i received their
    letter dated 27 Nov 2017.

the letter says as below:

We have received your letter in which you make a request for documents and have notified our client Lowell Portfolio I Ltd of this request. Documents in support of our clients claim will be disclosed on or before disclosure as directed by the court . In the meantime please file your response to the claim form accordance with the court timetable .

if you require further time to prepare your response please let us know as we may be able to agree a short extension to the court time table

- - - Updated - - -

I now need help for filing my defence which is due by 6th December i believe
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X