• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Scam email from ' Netflix '

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam email from ' Netflix '

which as you can see by the 'from' email address, isn't from netflix at all...

Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Scam email from ' Netflix '

I got this mail a weak ago as well, And it wasn't in the junk folder. A little out of topic but gmail is far better in filtering emails well.

Comment

And someone actually falls into this trap. Lol. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is an obvious scam. You don't need to be a genius to figure that out. Also, talking about movies: not so long ago I've found a site with guides for horror movies on Netflix and at first thought that it was a scam too. But then I've found out that I was wrong. It's just a site with short reviews and ratings for different movies. I use it to find the most interesting movies broadcasted by Netflix.
      Last edited by MrSandman; 14th August 2020, 11:28:AM.

Comment

So go there and fill in the details but use dummy ones. just to waste their time

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
          So go there and fill in the details but use dummy ones. just to waste their time
          Hmm.

It's pobably not a good idea to click a link from an unknown or dubious email as it may be hiding malware.

The current advice is to forward it to the National Cyber Security Centre via:

​​​​​​​report@phishing.gov.uk

https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/information/...iAAEgJaWPD_BwE

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X