• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mercers * DISCONTINUED *

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercers

I think we all know debt purchasers look at these forums and we also know, on occasion, people do not redact documents.

If I understand you correctly, when the previous claim was made, anapplication form was produced. Maybe by this claimant maybe another. In any event you defeated their claim.

If you bring this up, maybe the claimant could says, nothing to do with us sir that was firm z and they lost. Or they might say, sorry sir we acted in good faith and produced documents supplied to us by the OC.

If you are heading in on your own, a lot will depend on what you have pleaded in your defence and what sort of day the judge is having. Judges tend not to like debt avoiders as some of them see us.

Comment

Thanks for your help
      i have e-mailed a solicitor on the site as previously suggested as I was getting excited it could be an easy win for a solicitor having read a lot of posts about DN’s from Mercers

Comment

Well good luck. I'm sure you are in capable hands

Comment

Originally posted by warwick65 View Post
          Well good luck. I'm sure you are in capable hands
          Interesting Day in court. I live to fight another day
          Mercers DN accepted by the Judge but my other argument gained traction and adjourned for me to provide the other side with evidence

Comment

Originally posted by Smelliot77 View Post
            Interesting Day in court. I live to fight another day
            Mercers DN accepted by the Judge but my other argument gained traction and adjourned for me to provide the other side with evidence
            Hoist have sent me notice of discontinuance, it would appear that I have won, really please with myself in court against a solicitor but a really helpful Judge

Comment

Great news

Well done

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X