• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Preliminary Tribunal hearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preliminary Tribunal hearing

Hi All,

Am I within my rights to ask the tribunal judge to 'strike out' the respondents defence to my claim? If I can prove the respondent has conspired to deceive the tribunal hearing?

Basically the ET3 reply to my claim, is made up of false information, a lot of which has been knowingly falsified by collusion of the respondents managers. Which I can prove.

One such example is that the respondent claims I went AWOL, which is backed up by their HR records.

However, obv I wasn't AWOL, and I'd had my absence approved by a line manager in the HR system at the time.

I took screen shots of my approved absence request for my own records.

Three days later, however, this record was deleted from the company HR system by said manager.
    So there is no record of me ever logging my absence.

And the respondents legal team reason this as one of the main facts in their defence.

whats best to do ?

thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Preliminary Tribunal hearing

Your screenshots should be in the court bundle then you raise the issue at tribunal and let the employer explain themselves. But make sure they are in the bundle!!!! If they refuse to put them in then raise that with the judge asap

If they are not in the bundle and you lose the tribunal, you cant then rely on them as evidence for an appeal as they will not be classed as NEW evidence.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X