• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

signed for letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signed for letter

my 14 year old daughter is temporarily feeding my sister's dogs whilst my sister is on a day trip.

She went up to the house this morning to bring the dogs here and the postman handed her a bunch of mail, one of which he demanded a signature for. It is in the name of my sister's step-son.

My daughter had no idea she couldn't sign for a letter under the age of 18 so signed and left it on the table. We have no idea what the letter is about or where said step-son is.

What are the implications for my sister as this was signed for by a 14 year old?
    PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X