Hi all,

I obtained CCJ against Debtor who failed to pay me even after Court sent Judgment.

Now I wanted to request court to make a Third party debt order in order to recover my debt. I know Judgment Debtor has bank accounts in which his monthly salary is deposited by employer..

My Questions ;

As Debtor has Accounts in 02 Banks, Can I give details of his 02 Bank Accounts to the court or Should I only give One account s details ?

If I can give all 2 account details, should I send 2 forms of N349 for each Bank account detail ?

or Can I give 01 Bank detail in N349 Form and include a letter explaining his other bank account details ?

I am sure he has money in two accounts. Please advise. I will appreciate and be thankful all who reply .