• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BankSmart-Success!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BankSmart-Success!!

Sorry if this seems long and waffling but I think this needs explanation of events and how grateful myself and daughter are for the knowledge and support of Amethyst and LegalBeagles.

No matter how desperate and low you may feel if BankSmart or any other company try and threaten you with money demands or court, there is hope, don't give up!! Amethyst or another colleague with LegalBeagles is there for you to guide and help .

July 2017 my daughter received a letter that she had to sign for with her & ex names. It was from BankSmart.

On reading it not only was it intimidating but threatening that if she did not pay £2000+ within 4 days they would take her to court and the money would then be £3000+.

She was not aware of BankSmart and did not know anything about the money demand or why.

For my daughter this was the "straw that broke the camels back" having gone through a stressful, dragged out divorce/house/CSA with her ex, who had left the marital home without any thought for his own young children/wife just before Christmas 2014.

The BankSmart demanding letter unfortunately panicked my daughter, she phoned me in tears very distressed. Having stayed strong and survived the past few years the BankSmart letter saw her needing the GP, 3 months off work with depression and anxiety and still on medication.

I found LegalBeagles forum by chance and am SO grateful that Amethyst guided me through letters that BankSmart sent my daughter. Without Amethyst I would not have understand the paperwork that was sent, without going into too much detail her ex had been requesting PPI,s. check. Thanks to Amethyst all this was explained, BankSmart did not make understanding the paperwork easy at all!!

Amethyst put together letters for me to send to BankSmart and it seems that PPI's had been paid out to daughters ex which she had been unaware of. All the paperwork had only his name on and bank details on!! Her ex had got her to sign two of the claims and that is why she had been named.

Ex was very devious, he knew exactly what he was doing. Without asking us he had even put my family home address as a previous residence lived in for some years.

Amethyst advised me to check our credit details but fortunately everything was ok. This I would never have known to do if Amethyst was not there for us.

Having sent more letters to BankSmart using Amethysts written legal knowledge my daughter has received a letter the other day to say BankSmart are not pursuing my daughter anymore for the money or taking her to court.

After a lot of heartache and stress this is brilliant news and it is all thanks to Amethyst and team. Without their help and legal knowledge I dread to think what could have happened.

Don't be afraid to ask for help and support!! If there is knowledge there is help and guidance!!
    Tags: None

Re: BankSmart-Success!!

Excellent well done!

I'll let [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] know.

Comment

Well done, most of us here have all been through some process and stages with lowlifes aka DCA's. Do not speak to them on the telephone! Ever!

Comment

this is a lowlife claims company, they aren't debt collectors.

Comment

Agreed, Lowlifes are *******s, thats all. Currently tying them up in knots in removal of a default entry that is now £0. So, not "a true and accurate record"..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X