• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - lowell portfolio 1 ltd / jd williams - 6-11-2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - lowell portfolio 1 ltd / jd williams - 6-11-2017

Just posted cca & cpr31 letters recorded delivery
    so i think i have until 8/12/2017 to file defence

Comment

I make it 9th based on 6th Nov with 33days. I think 9th is a Sat so it would be 4pm 11th but if 8th makes you feel more comfortable. If my dates are right you may just get docs on the last day, it has been known.

Comment

Originally posted by warwick65 View Post
        Hi pabs

With regard to you answer to DC- I know where you are coming from, there was a time I hid everything in the bin but then it was suggested I should keep everything. I now keep as well as scan and upload to the cloud all the documents I receive - makes life so much easier , especially , if I suddenly start to worry about a particular debt I can just get out the papers and remind myself they haven't got a leg to stand on
        just a quick question on the above.
        just received the normal letter saying you owe £xxx.xx
        is it best to send a cca letter for proof of account because
        i would normanly bin letter and that as got us in the mess
        in the 1st place.

Comment

You have already posted a cca request to the creditor haven't you?

No need to send a separate one

Comment

sorry did nt make it clear my mistake,
            i should of pointed out the letter was for
            a for a seperate account.
            so would sending a cca letter be any good.
            oh is that just for a court claim
            hope that makes sense now lol

Comment

Hi
              Well it sows depend on what the account is. Maybe start a new thread in the right part. If you qant to tag me ( put. [MENTION=98117]warwick65[/MENTION])
              Post up what the debt is, who has it now and when it was opened.

It probably is worth sending g a cca request especially is it is no longer with the original creditor and more so if it is older than 10 years

Comment

I will look on the site
                and start a new post if i have to
                again manys thanks
                warwick65

Comment

It just helps to keep everything separate

Comment

got ya

Comment

I make it 9th based on 6th Nov with 33days. I think 9th is a Sat so it would be 4pm 11th but if 8th makes you feel more comfortable. If my dates are right you may just get docs on the last day, it has been known.
                      hi
                      so what you are saying it would be better
                      to file the defence on 11th.
                      so thats to my advantage
                      can that mcol system be relied on ?

Comment

Sorry I missed your post. MCOL can be a bit temperamental especially over the weekend. You could try to file on sat once your post has come or email it to them. Tbh if it makes you feel better you could file on the Friday. Check I have my dates right, it's 33 days from the date on the claim form.

Comment

Sorry I missed your post. MCOL can be a bit temperamental especially over the weekend. You could try to file on sat once your post has come or email it to them. Tbh if it makes you feel better you could file on the Friday. Check I have my dates right, it's 33 days from the date on the claim form.
                          hi
                          will be working on defence soon
                          so is just a case of copy and paste in the mcol system
                          and send might seen a daft question but want to be sure.
                          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pabs View Post
                            hi
                            will be working on defence soon
                            so is just a case of copy and paste in the mcol system
                            and send might seen a daft question but want to be sure.
                            thanks
                            Think so, mine was emailed

Comment

Claim responses & directions:

any problem with MCOL use

ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Comment

just a quick update
                                17/11/2017 got letter from dca's solictor seems a standard letter
                                today 18/11/17 sent sar request to original creditor
                                can any one tell me if is this normal, sent cca letter recorded 1st class on 13/11/17 to
                                dca and the letter still as not been signed as of today 18/11/17
                                not that im worried but is it known for dca's not to sign for letters just seems a
                                bit odd because dca's solictors letter as been signed for and reply as been received

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X