• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello ,
    my name is pabs and just saying hello to everyone,
    i am new to the forum and i am looking to gain more knowledge of the court system. so will be looking for help.
    thanks for now and hope everybody as a nice evening
    Tags: None

Re: new member

Hi pabs
    Is there anything in particular you need help with or are you just on a learning experience.

There are many people here with experience of a wide variety of subjects including debt, civil recovery, parking, family law -the list goes on.

My particular experience is debt as i have rather a lot but also some experience with the DWP although am becoming a little outdated now the dreaded PIP has arrived

Comment

hi warwick65,
      i will be needing help with a ccj appliction i will be defending it on behalf of my wife. just trying to stick up for our selfs,
      thanks for reply

Comment

Ok so you have had a claim form come through or just a letter saying they might go to court?

Is this for a debt to a bank or other financial institution?

You are quite right to stick up for yourself, I think it is wrong the way these companies treat us

Comment

its a claim,
          i have done the aos on-line tonight
          and will be sending the cca and cpr letters first thing on monday.
          Last edited by pabs; 11th November 2017, 19:09:PM. Reason: to correct spelling mistake

Comment

Hi
            I know this may sound intrusive but if you want the best help it might be good if you can say
            What is the claim for
            Approx how much is the claim for, 100's, 1000's over 10,000 as this may also impact the best way to deal with it
            Who are the claimants
            When was the account opened
            When was last payment made
            Type of the particulars of claim apart from the details that could identify you

It is not that i want to know all your details but it is likely you would handle a £100 phone account differently to a £10000 credit card account owned by PRA

Comment

hi warwick65,
              your help is much welcomed,
              i will will starting a new thread soon just getting
              used the the lay out of the site. i have been trying to
              get as much info as i can but will i will need help with what to put in the paper work
              thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X