• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!

I was issued with a claim from lowells on issue date 20-10-2017. I have said I am going to defend. Was submitted on 1st November.
    Where do I now go from here as I want to defend it!

Particulars of claim
    1 the defendant opened an aqua regulated consumer credit account under reference xxxxxxon 06-12-2010 (the agreement)
    2. In breach of the agreement the defendant failed to maintain the required payments and the agreement was terminated.
    3. The agreement was later assigned to the woman on 21-07-2017 and written notice given to the defendant.
    4. Despite repeated requests for payment, the sum of £1,233.49 remains due and outstanding. And the claimant claims
    A) THE SAID SUM.OF 1,233.49
    B) INTEREST PURSUANT ......
    C) COSTS

Please advise what to do.

Thank you
    Tags: None

Re: Please help!

sign up on here unregistered guest, there are info you may need in the threads??

Comment

Have a read here First Steps
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Paragraph 3 made me chuckle

The agreement was later assigned to the woman on 21-07-2017

You really have to be scared of those women

Seriously though

You do need to get a CCA request off to the claimant
        A Cpr3.14 request off to the claimants representative although there isn't much you can ask for

I think a part 18 request may be in order to find out on what grounds the account was terminated, was it after a default or contractual and other things

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X