• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Sky Debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell Sky Debt

Originally posted by mrneedshelp View Post
    Thanks for the info but I'm fairly confused as what steps to take next. Should I ignore it, should I pay the full amount... I really don't want to end up with a default!

Thanks for all your advice so far.
    The account has already been defaulted by Sky. A friend who works for Sky has said they do no report to Credit Reference Agencies,

What do you want to do ?
    1. Ignore and hope they don't issue a claim.

2. Pay in full.

3. Make an offer of full and final settlement.

4. Enter into a instalment payment plan.

Your choice.
    nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
      The account has already been defaulted by Sky. A friend who works for Sky has said they do no report to Credit Reference Agencies,

What do you want to do ?
      1. Ignore and hope they don't issue a claim.

2. Pay in full.

3. Make an offer of full and final settlement.

4. Enter into a instalment payment plan.

Your choice.
      nem

So can Lowell not default for it is that what your saying?
      if that's the case I'd setup a payment plan as I don't want anything hanging over my head.

Comment

So can Lowell not default for it is that what your saying?
        if that's the case I'd setup a payment plan as I don't want anything hanging over my head.
        It's not on credit files and Sky don't report to them so I doubt Lowell will even try to.

My personal choice would be an a full and final settlement offer which may well save you money.

As said your choice.
        nem

Comment

I canceled my sky tv and had no idea i still owed any money to sky until they sent me a letter which approx 15-16 months ago maybe a little longer.
          I did call sky when they sent me the bill and told them I didn't feel I owed this but got nowhere
          Why did you feel you didn't owe Sky the bill and what reason did they have to disagree with you?

Di

Comment

They said I was in contract but when I rang to cancel I was not told this.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X