• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bw legal for prac financial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bw legal for prac financial

I have received a court claim from bw legal on behalf of prac financial which I acknowledged straight away..I sent letters from the templates requesting the information stated on court claim.I have had some paperwork with random payments that I can not find on my bank statement.I still have not recievd copies of default notice that I have requested.As the time period has lapsed I have now sent my defence to court asking them to retrieve this information for me.Do I request this information again from bw legal and prac or do I wait for court to get back to me.
    Thank you for your help
    Tags: None

Re: bw legal for prac financial

It is really difficult to give any opinion based on the few facts you have posted.

So you sent a CCA request?
    You sent a CPR 31.14 request?

Who was the original creditor and roughly how much is the debt ?

I suppose the last question would be, exactly what did you post as your defence?

Comment

Re: bw legal for prac financial

Hi
      Yes ive sent a cca and cpr request asking for copies ,the debt is for 650 for the money shop in 2013.I have received paperwork with random payments on that I can not find going through my bank statements.I have also not received a copy of the default letter.In my defence I have used the template from this site,suggesting that I need all the paperwork to be able to continue with this case.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X