• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tm legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm legal

If you need help dealing with TM Legal please make a thread on the forum -> MAKE NEW THREAD

Hi wonder if any one can help
    over a year ago I was given a ccj at Northampton county court to a company assets collections
    I have paid 5.00 cheque and have never missed a payment
    I keep receiving letters from a company called Tm legal services saying they now own my ccj
    I have received no notification from asset collections of this
    I have tried to contact Northampton court but no one answers
    i have now received a letter from Tm legal saying that they are pending an application of warrant of control ??? But I have never missed a payment
    I did call Tm legal services today so very very rude said I have to disclose new financial disclosure as they own now and 5.00 is not enough
    the debt is £437.00
    any help or knowledge would be appreciated
    can a ccj be sold and payments changed
    I have received no court documents about changes defaults
    many thanks for any Advice
    Tags: None

Re: Tm legal

Is the £5 you are paying the amount that was set by the court? Or did you just agree it with Asset Collections?

Comment

Originally posted by Debt Camel View Post
      Is the £5 you are paying the amount that was set by the court? Or did you just agree it with Asset Collections?

I had a claim for from Northampton county court which I filled in a ccj was issued with an agreed amount of 5.00 accepted

Comment

Are Tm legal and asset collections the same company?
        Thanks for your reply

Comment

TM Legal Services Limited (Company Number 10214118) is registered in England & Wales. Registered Office: 28 Eaton Avenue Matrix TM Legal Services Limited (Company Number 10214118) is registered in England & Wales. ReTM Legal Services would have contacted you because of an outstanding County Court Judgment.gistered Office: 28 Eaton Avenue Matrix Office Park, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, Lancashire, England, PR7 7NA.

Office Park, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, Lancashire, England, PR7 7NA.

Comment

Thank you but I have not missed any payments and have kept sending to asset the cheque each month which they cashed ? Not Tm
            when I contacted Tm legal they said they could see I was up to date?? That's why I wonder if same people ? They just want more money fill in new financial report
            tried calling asset but they are playing will not answer my questions as I failed data protection questions ???
            northampton court who issued the ccj impossible to contact
            i have emailed both companies but neither reply?
            IM worried if I send payment to Tm assets will say I defaulted as up to today they are cashing the payments
            nothing from court that I'm in default etc
            im totally lost
            thanks for your help

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I meant asset collections still taking payment with Tm legal aware ?

Comment

If the £5 was ordered by the court then to Cary that judgment the judgment holder would have to apply to court to vary the order.

To do that they’d have to first change the judgment holder from Asset to TM Legal - unless TM Legal are acting for Asset.

Do you still have a copy of the original judgment?

Also could you post a copy of this letter
              i have now received a letter from Tm legal saying that they are pending an application of warrant of control
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Tm legal have said they will not accept my 5.00 until I have filled in a new financial report supposed to send by email but nothing received
                I'm totally lost how another company can take over a ccj without the other notifying me or a court and now I have a pending application for a warrant of bailiffs
                I would be most grateful for any help
                national debtline say they are scare tactics
                i am now going into my local cab but any replies would. Be most appreciated

Comment

Sadly it’s going to be a case of listening to the on hold music at Northampton ccbc for a while to ask them what the situation with the claim is - whether the claimant has changed and whether a warrant if control has been applied for. It’s likely that’s all normal and it is just scare tactics / intimidation to try get more money out if you - as you have kept up with the order there’s no enforcement action they can take other than applying to vary that original order - if you can get that letter and the judgment posted up we can give you a hand replying to them , in writing, to make it clear your £5 stands and if they want more to go back to the court.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Oh and keep making your payments as normal while you sort this out - it wouldn’t be beyond the realms for them to do this to create confusion so a payment gets missed , thus enabling them to go for enforcement.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Letter like this?

Dear ,

Reference:
                      Balance:

TM Legal Services Limited are now managing the above County Court Judgement. It is imperative that you call TM Legal Services Limited to discuss repayment of the account.

Please contact us within the next 48 hours stating your intentions on how you plan on repaying the County Court Judgement.

If you had a payment arrangement set up with Asset Collections & Investigations, we will honour the arrangement. If we receive no contact, we will look to enforce the County Court Judgement.

There are several ways we can do this:

- Bailiff Action
                      - Attachment of Earnings
                      - Charging Order

Find out more information at https://www.tm-legalservices.co.uk/coun ... t-judgment

Details of TM Legal Services Limited
                      Tel: 01253 523460
                      Email: customerservices@tm-legalservices.co.uk
                      Web: http://www.tm-legalservices.co.uk

Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 6:00pm & Friday 08:00am to 05:30pm.

Please find below the TM Legal Services banking details:
                      Bank Name: Barclays Bank
                      Account Name: TM Legal Services
                      Account Number: 23089312
                      Sort Code: 20-10-03
                      Please Quote Your Reference: LS000xxxxxx (THIS MUST BE QUOTED)

Yours sincerely,

TM Legal Services Limited
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thankyou. Please I'm not a computer whizz how do I upload the letters?
                        And I did have a problem with assets about 6 months ago as my cheque was not assigned to my account and they put me in to default
                        Can were brilliant and court case for that and the over 100.00 court fee cxl with them paying that and explaining to the court it was there error

Comment

No letter just says as you are Aware tm legal has taken over your ccj?
                          Nothing about assett

Comment

Was that an application made by you or by Asset? ( the £100 application fee) and what was the outcome - continuation of the £5month or suspending a warrant ?

Email if it’s easier - admin@ legalbeagles.info
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

No that was made by asset an error on there part my cheques were not assigned to my account

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X