• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Who's who in the world of DCA's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's who in the world of DCA's?

So I have had an account passed to capquest (as an agent), run a quick check on FCA register as you do and to my surprise the address for complaints is that of Arrow Global Ltd? However can't find capquest as a trading name of Arrow Global Ltd?
    Is there something untoward going on here?
    Tags: None

Re: Who's who in the world of DCA's?

They are not a t/a name, they are a separate legal entity.
    The ones on the link below are FCA authorised.
    https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_sea...=3wq1nht7eg7tr
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

This is , I think a problem with the financial (and general business) world of smoke and mirrors

I believe AG own capquest although it is a separate company

This is how people like starbucks and google manage to pay bugger all tax- starbucks buys its coffee from another company based somewhere with low corporation tax yet this company is wholly owned by the starbucks corp. They are no better or worse than anyone else- they are all as bad as each other

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
        They are not a t/a name, they are a separate legal entity.
        The ones on the link below are FCA authorised.
        https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_sea...=3wq1nht7eg7tr
        this is what I checked but if you click on capquest it gives a registered address and a complaints address, it's the complaints address which is that of Arrow Global Ltd i.e. Booth street, Manchester ??

- - - Updated - - -
        [MENTION=98117]warwick65[/MENTION] I agree it's all a big con, shame the little man can't get away with such blatant behaviour.

Comment

Capquest Investments Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 05245825. Its registered office is at Belvedere, 12 Booth Street, Manchester M2 4AW. Your account is administered by Arrow Global Limited (“AGL”) for Capquest Investments Limited (“CIL”). AGL is part of the Arrow Global Group (and has the same registered office as CIL). AGL is part of the Arrow Global Group and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain credit-related regulated activities. AGL is registered on the Financial Services Register under registration number 718754. AGL is registered in England and Wales with company number 05606545.

Capquest Debt Recovery Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 03772278. Its registered office is at Belvedere, 12 Booth Street, Manchester, M2 4AW. Capquest Debt Recovery Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain credit-related regulated activities, and is part of the Arrow Global Group. Capquest Debt Recovery is registered on the Financial Services Register under registration number 721513.

Capquest Mortgage Servicing Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 05821008. Its registered office is at Belvedere, 12 Booth Street, Manchester, M2 4AW. Capquest Mortgage Servicing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is registered on the FCA register under number 467051.
          http://www.capquest.co.uk/home/
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Awe! For a minute then I was going to use their idea and allow you to be my complaints division to deal with my debts!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X