• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Maladministration through UC and carers allowance.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maladministration through UC and carers allowance.

Hi, im Jamie

2 years ago I was in an attempted mugging. The result has left me with years of health issues both mental and physical.
    In July 2016 I was in an Atos assessment and was convinced to return to work progressive from part time to full. I was given promises the DWP would assist me knowing my health restrictions...
    That was a lie... I joined the Tory flagship Universal Credit system. My first appointment I was greeted and discriminated against due to my health. I signed the full time contract under duress.
    A few weeks later the reception greeter was fired for what she had done.
    I cupple of weeks after that I missed an appointment. I was in hospital but I provided a letter at the JC.
    I lost my home in the problem as things progressed. I was forced to leave and travel 250 miles to become my sisters carer in a September 2016. This is where my troubles started...

I requested an appointment at Wakefield JC November 2016 to find part time work alongside caring for my sister.
    3 days later I was issued 116 days UC sanction. I was notified also of a fraudulent ongoing claim for my sister carership.

Despite profs provided and many emails that I was in hospital and I was a carer the DWP refused to investigate. I spent the next 4 months of foodbanks, cooking on bricks in sub 0 temperature and when I couldnt find gas money and only electric I slept infront of a fan assisted oven. My health deteriated. My blackouts hitting me dayly. I was forced to leave my sisters home in January leaving her carerless.

In June 2017 I won my tribunal and had my sanction overturned. Through persistence ive a year later just been paid 6 months carers allowance premium through my escalated complaint. My housing despute still outstanding.

What I need is help and advice as to forcing the DWP to compensate me for over £2,500 of my personal belongings sold at nothing at all prices, me forced to move 4 times and damage to my health.
    I have a suitecase of clothes now and my debt is cleared. But ive lost everything. I dont even have my deposit anymore. A thing I will need come March next year.

Any advice??
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X