• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking eye

Hi can someone please help
    I received a fine from parking eye. I logged into the online legal system and submitted my defence. I received a letter from the tribunals service to state they have recieved my defence. I have recieved a questionnaire that has been filled out by parking eye and recieved today a copy of there defence.
    I am unsure what To do next as it does not instruct me of what to do ?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Abs555;758496]Hi can someone please help
    I received a fine from parking eye. I logged into the online legal system and submitted my defence. I received a letter from the tribunals service to state they have recieved my defence. I have recieved a questionnaire that has been filled out by parking eye and recieved today a copy of there defence.
    I am unsure what To do next as it does not instruct me of what to do next. Do I sit and wait for the next steps .. as I have already submitted by defence however haven't been told if it has been accepted or denied. Parking eye are asking for 175.00 for 11 minutes over the time. They have sent me clear pictures of the signage
    Tags: None

Re: Parking eye

You should have your own copy of the directions questionnaire where you name a court local to you. You send one copy to the court and a copy to PE or their solicitor. If you have not got your own copy to fill in check with the court that it has been sent or download

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
      You should have your own copy of the directions questionnaire where you name a court local to you. You send one copy to the court and a copy to PE or their solicitor. If you have not got your own copy to fill in check with the court that it has been sent or download

I haven't received any... nor a court name to contact ???

Comment

The claim form should state Northampton. Where did you send your defence?

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
          The claim form should state Northampton. Where did you send your defence?

I did it online. They have sent a letter to state hey have recieved. I think I may just offer to settle as I really don't want the hassle

Comment

You could have a defence re grace periods.
            We need to see more info, including your filed defence & their ?witness statement?
            Pictures of the original windscreen PCN (if applicable), postal Notice to Keeper & site signage which show T&Cs of parking as well (obscure personal details but leave all dates visible).
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X