• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Direct Cremation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct Cremation

I have been told there is such a thing as 'direct cremation' - no services or pre cremation fuss, and is relatively inexpensive. What info do your members have on this please?
    Darkness is only the absence of light; ignorance is only the absence of knowledge.
    Tags: None

Re: Direct Cremation

Have a look at these. Costs are a fraction of the normal services. Will your family go with it, don't forget when it comes to it you won't get much say in the matter.

http://www.simplicitacremations.co.uk/

https://www.purecremation.co.uk/

Comment

there is a big difference between the two, of £600. Thank you for the links. My wife is of similar thoughts.
      Darkness is only the absence of light; ignorance is only the absence of knowledge.

Comment

My personal thoughts are that it is something I would consider and have talked about to my OH albeit a year or 3 back. There may be what appears to be a large difference in price between the 2 I gave but when you start to work it out there is not actually a great difference - don't forget one of them has the crem and medical fees as an extra & the other is included. If you search Google for Direct Cremations then there are a lot more doing it than you think, all in different areas of the country.

Comment

thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X