• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**APPEAL WON** London Luton Airport APCOA PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: London Luton Airport APCOA PCN

Appeal to POPLA submitted two days ago.
    Just got Reply from POPLA:
    "Thank you for submitting your parking charge Appeal to POPLA.
    An Appeal has been opened with the reference 0512907509.

APCOA Parking have told us they do not wish to contest the Appeal. This means that your Appeal is successful and you do not need to pay the parking charge.

Yours sincerely

POPLA Team "

OSTELL, thank you for your valuable advice.

Comment

Re: London Luton Airport APCOA PCN

WHOOOOP !!! Well Done [MENTION=39331]ostell[/MENTION] and [MENTION=107997]yankius[/MENTION]
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi all,

I recently received a Parking Charge Notice from APCOA Parking for a similar incident to that described in this post, the only difference being that I pulled over to the side of the road to effect the passenger pick-up.

I looked on some other forums and appealed on the basis that the PCN was issued more than 14 days after the alleged infringement, and additionally that a DVLA search should not have been done until 28 days afterwards (these two points seeming contradictory, however my understanding was that one of these actions might disqualify the ticket).

APCOA have replied that they disagree with this.

I have subsequently come across your excellent website today and was wondering if:
        a) APCOA are incorrect in their dismissal of my representation
        b) I could use the reasoning behind the successful appeal of this thread to which I am posting a reply, if this is also applicable in my case, or have I blown it as I didn't challenge it on these grounds in the first place?

I have attached sanitised images in case these are of any help:
        IMG_20190117_0002.pdf
        IMG_20190117_0003.pdf
        IMG_20190117_0004.pdf
        IMG_20190117_0005.pdf
        IMG_20190117_0006.pdf

Best regards, Omoro

Comment

Originally posted by omoro_kinte View Post
          Hi all,

I recently received a Parking Charge Notice from APCOA Parking for a similar incident to that described in this post, the only difference being that I pulled over to the side of the road to effect the passenger pick-up.

I looked on some other forums and appealed on the basis that the PCN was issued more than 14 days after the alleged infringement, and additionally that a DVLA search should not have been done until 28 days afterwards (these two points seeming contradictory, however my understanding was that one of these actions might disqualify the ticket).

APCOA have replied that they disagree with this.

I have subsequently come across your excellent website today and was wondering if:
          a) APCOA are incorrect in their dismissal of my representation
          b) I could use the reasoning behind the successful appeal of this thread to which I am posting a reply, if this is also applicable in my case, or have I blown it as I didn't challenge it on these grounds in the first place?

I have attached sanitised images in case these are of any help:
          [ATTACH]n1444323[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]n1444324[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]n1444321[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]n1444322[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]n1444325[/ATTACH]

Best regards, Omoro
          Hi Omoro,

I recommend you start up your own thread so that people can find it easily. I have been helped by this lot on an alleged parking infringement and beat Apcoa so you are DEFINITELY on the right forum!

Good luck

OJ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X