Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sar/cca/cpr 18/31

  • Share
  • Thread Tools
  • Display
  1. #1
    POLLY777's Avatar

    VIP Member



    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    30
    Mentions
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy Sar/cca/cpr 18/31

    Please can someone point me in the correct direction as I need to send all of the above to a claimant and their solicitors.

    I have a hearing coming up and I think I need to ask for all the information under the above but I cannot find a letter that covers everything and am getting swamped in all the information I am reading....

    Help is greatly appreciated.

    x

  2. #2
    Kati's Avatar

    LB Team Member



    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    11,743
    Mentions
    1213 Post(s)
    Debt is like any other trap, easy enough to get into, but hard enough to get out of.

    It doesn't matter where your journey begins, so long as you begin it...

    recte agens confido

    ~~~~~

    Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

    I can be emailed if you need my help loading pictures/documents to your thread. My email address is [email protected]
    But please include a link to your thread so I know who you are.

    Specialist advice can be sought via our sister site JustBeagle

  3. #3
    Diana M's Avatar

    Authorised Representative



    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,923
    Mentions
    892 Post(s)

    Default Re: Sar/cca/cpr 18/31

    Quote Originally Posted by POLLY777 View Post
    Please can someone point me in the correct direction as I need to send all of the above to a claimant and their solicitors.

    I have a hearing coming up and I think I need to ask for all the information under the above but I cannot find a letter that covers everything and am getting swamped in all the information I am reading.x
    If it’s a hearing to set aside a CCJ (your other thread) then a s 77-79 CCA Request and a CPR 31.14 Request and/or Part 18 Questions are not appropriate because a Judgement has already been given.

    Di
    I am a Litigation Executive at Joanna Connolly Solicitors a firm which specializes in consumer credit.

    This forumís site rules donít allow me to give advice by PM but if you need to contact me please email [email protected]. Our initial advice is always free.


    Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability. If you are unsure please seek formal legal guidance or contact your local citizens advice bureau at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk

  4. #4
    POLLY777's Avatar

    VIP Member



    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    30
    Mentions
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Sar/cca/cpr 18/31

    Thank you Kati x

  5. #5
    Diana M's Avatar

    Authorised Representative



    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,923
    Mentions
    892 Post(s)

    Default Re: Sar/cca/cpr 18/31

    Hello Polly

    Our posts have crossed (see below)

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana M View Post
    If it’s a hearing to set aside a CCJ (your other thread) then a s 77-79 CCA Request and a CPR 31.14 Request and/or Part 18 Questions are not appropriate because a Judgement has already been given.

    Di
    I am a Litigation Executive at Joanna Connolly Solicitors a firm which specializes in consumer credit.

    This forumís site rules donít allow me to give advice by PM but if you need to contact me please email [email protected]. Our initial advice is always free.


    Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability. If you are unsure please seek formal legal guidance or contact your local citizens advice bureau at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk

  6. #6
    POLLY777's Avatar

    VIP Member



    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    30
    Mentions
    0 Post(s)

    Default Re: Sar/cca/cpr 18/31

    Hello Diana,

    Thank you.

    I did an application for set aside and I got an Order back stating .......the application to set aside judgment and strike out the claim be listed for a hearing......the defendant do file and serve a skeleton argument/position statement .......and the claimaint do the same a week later.

    so I thought I need to request all the proof of their claim? Thus requesting help with the CPR etc

    What do think I need to do instead?

    I am completely confused...

    x

    - - - Updated - - -

    Shall I start a new thread? xx

  7. #7
    Diana M's Avatar

    Authorised Representative



    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,923
    Mentions
    892 Post(s)

    Default Re: Sar/cca/cpr 18/31

    Quote Originally Posted by POLLY777 View Post
    Hello Diana,

    Thank you.

    I did an application for set aside and I got an Order back stating .......the application to set aside judgment and strike out the claim be listed for a hearing......the defendant do file and serve a skeleton argument/position statement .......and the claimaint do the same a week later.

    so I thought I need to request all the proof of their claim? Thus requesting help with the CPR etc

    What do think I need to do instead?

    I am completely confused...

    x

    - - - Updated - - -

    Shall I start a new thread? xx
    I've only just seen this post which relates to your other thread.

    What is the deadline on that Order to file and serve your Skeleton argument?

    Di
    I am a Litigation Executive at Joanna Connolly Solicitors a firm which specializes in consumer credit.

    This forumís site rules donít allow me to give advice by PM but if you need to contact me please email [email protected]. Our initial advice is always free.


    Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability. If you are unsure please seek formal legal guidance or contact your local citizens advice bureau at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contact Us



© Celame (UK) Ltd 2017
LegalBeaglesģ are DPA Registered No. ZA158014
LegalBeaglesģ is the trading name of CELAME (UK) LIMITED ( 09220332 )
Registered Address: 25 Moorgate, London, England, EC2R 6AY
VAT registration number 206 9740 02
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.3 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Celame (UK) Ltd Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

To find out more about managing your money and getting free advice, visit the Money Advice Service,an independent service set up to help people manage their money.

TOP