Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Resisting or willfull obstuction a stopping officer

  • Share
  • Thread Tools
  • Display
  1. #1
    Batista230's Avatar


    Mar 2015
    1 Post(s)

    Default Resisting or willfull obstuction a stopping officer

    Hi there

    As I have attached below the court summonsI myself failed to stop for a VOSA or DSA car when directed to do so by them selfs (who are indeed a private agent) and I can not believe I am being charged with this offence in a magistrates court!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. PCN: Entering & Stopping in a box junction
    By h4ngover in forum PPC's - Parking Charge Notices
    Replies: 2
    : 14th March 2017, 10:14:AM
  2. -
    By Reddog99 in forum Welcome Forum
    Replies: 0
    : 1st July 2016, 14:19:PM
  3. PCN for stopping in box junction issued by camera
    By RUBY2015 in forum Bailiff Help ( Enforcement Officers / Agents )
    Replies: 14
    : 5th November 2015, 21:09:PM
  4. Stopping up highway order Section 247
    By legallystressed in forum Housing, Property and Neighbours
    Replies: 6
    : 18th September 2014, 20:52:PM
  5. welcome stopping my house sale
    By henrib in forum Welcome Finance / Cattles
    Replies: 23
    : 30th April 2014, 10:30:AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Contact Us

© Celame (UK) Ltd 2017
LegalBeagles® are DPA Registered No. ZA158014
LegalBeagles® is the trading name of CELAME (UK) LIMITED ( 09220332 )
Registered Address: 25 Moorgate, London, England, EC2R 6AY
VAT registration number 206 9740 02
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.3 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Celame (UK) Ltd Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

To find out more about managing your money and getting free advice, visit the Money Advice Service,an independent service set up to help people manage their money.