• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - Cabot Financial (UK) Limited / Vanquis Credit Card - 15-9-2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Claim - Cabot Financial (UK) Limited / Vanquis Credit Card - 15-9-2017

Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 15-9-2017
    Amount approx:
    Claimant: Cabot Financial (UK) Limited
    Solicitor: Wright Hassell LLP
    Original Credit: Vanquis Credit Card

Particulars of Claim:

Stat Barred? Yes

Have sent: Acknowledged the Claim, Sent a CCA request, Sent a CPR 31.14 request

Other Info:
    Tags: None

Re: Court Claim - Cabot Financial (UK) Limited / Vanquis Credit Card - 15-9-2017

Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd are unlicensed.

Just thought I should mention that.

Di

Comment

Re: Court Claim - Cabot Financial (UK) Limited / Vanquis Credit Card - 15-9-2017

Thank you Di,
      what do i do about that?

Comment

Hi,
        just received a letter today from Wright Hassell, I lodged a SB defence and Wright Hassell are saying they don't accept it. Just wondering am I mis- reading the letter. They state the Statute Barred clock started on the 30th November 2010 and proceedings where issued on the 15th of September 2017 and that this is within the six year limit. Could someone help with this please? I don't know how to proceed. I am uploading the letter as well with my details removed.
        Thank you

Comment

well beyond 6 years they cannot count? load it up for peeps to see minus ipersonal info

Comment

court claim - Stayed???

Comment

Duplicate for merging with http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...statute-barred
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ah! merged - so stayed

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X