• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ obtained in 2014 by Cabot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ obtained in 2014 by Cabot

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    Do you have his written consent to act on his behalf?
    Are you (officially) a Litigation Friend (Lay Representative)?
    He asks me to help thats all i can do I write everything then show him and then he'll say yes its good and so on,, Im not a legal rep in any way sadly

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
      Set Aside Application save may come in useful if needed, do not forget the SAR as the enclosures can be very useful at times as known date i.e. default date, last payment etc etc all good to know for a set aside and dismissal regarding statute barred etc etc, do not jump to anthing on impulse with letters come on here 1st and find out if you are doing right, do not want to admit to anything at this stage, and you would need permission to act for him

as far as loosing a son is a tragedy = I know I lost a young Daughter and the situation at the time was agrevated by lose of job and O.H. leaving me and lost my house, so you see we have to get back into life, and eventually move on.. so do not fret but on here they are all pulling for you so follow suggestions do not admit anything and the courts will not get inviolved as you have to stick to proceedure as many of us found out over the years.
      Thank you so so much I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I remember the day he came to me a broken man after leaving work early to say his son had died it was so upsetting to see his pain and knowing that i was the only friend he had to help him. I hope you had and still have support and thank you for you lovely kind words.

OK i will take note on whats said on here and put into action and thank you so much once again

- - - Updated - - -

I requested a SAR but they sent a blank CD that was back in 2014

Comment

Blank CD sure peeps will comment on that issue soon on here!

Comment

When i wrote back saying the CD was blank they asked me to send it back to them
          I never asked for another one although i should have done

Comment

| Subject Access Request Letter

personally I would send another SAR to vanquis with the letter above and start again! inportant info may come from it? Send recorded delivery

Subject access code of practice - ICO

https://ico.org.uk/media/for-organisations/.../subject-access-code-of-practice.pdf

Comment

Good idea i will do that. although the last SAR was sent to Cabot so shall i resend to them as there is no paper trail or information whatsoever with Vanquis?

Comment

SAR vanquis they were the owners at time of opening and hold the data

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X