• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

24Studio.co.uk - no response to fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24Studio.co.uk - no response to fraud

Thank you so much Amethyst-

you have been a great help.

I will keep you informed of any updates.

many thanks again

Comment

I should also add that I have already checked my credit rating via Noddle and couldn't see any searches there by 24Studio or anyone else ....

Comment

I believe this has been resolved now [MENTION=107168]veryAggravated[/MENTION] will update soon xxx

Thanks Studio - though it really shouldn't be so hard.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hello-

Comment

Hello -

following some magic prompting from the legalBeagles team - 24Studio have finally responded and have assured me they are dealing with the fraud and that I should be receiving by post a statement from them confirming this.

Thanks again to all - you have saved me a lot of further aggravation!

Comment

Super. I do hope they stick by their word and actually sort it. Let us know if this statement says anything other than Sorry, Account Closed and No balance owing.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Super. I do hope they stick by their word and actually sort it. Let us know if this statement says anything other than Sorry, Account Closed and No balance owing.

Just an update. 24Studio have written to me stating that the account is now closed, and a request has been submitted to remove any information held by UK credit referencing agencies relating to the bogus account at 24Studio or that associates my details to studio.co.uk and that they will prevent any further applications to 24Studio being processed using my address.

Success I think.

Many thanks again for everyone's help.

Comment

Excellent to hear. Well done xx
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X