• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Final Demand: LCS for Eon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Demand: LCS for Eon

Last Payment: f&f payment made in approx March 2016 (letter sent via RM, payment on phone where I told them they had recieved f&f payment too)
    Amount £101.00 (including £5 "tracing fee")
    Outstanding amount recognised: Never

Back story:

Was with Eon for nearly 5 years on prepay, spent $120-150 per month for dual fuel.
    spoke to Advisor who said credit meter would be cheaper by "At least £30 per month".
    Changed to credit meter.
    1st bill on variable tariff over £150 more than prepay, called in and queried, estimated bill. Gave readings, bill still sky high.
    offered other tariffs which were over £50 more per month than the prepay. Left Eon after formal complaint.

Made £50 payment to tide bill over as to my mind bill should have been more in the £100 mark as per agreement with Eon.

Further £50 made, spoke to complaints team who told me full bill was £150. Paid £50 f&f payment.

today letter from LCS, acknowledged via email saying I do not owe this amount as paid in full.
    PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)
    Tags: None

Re: Final Demand: LCS for Eon

Anything in writing re the F&F payment ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Acknowledged verbally, no response to the letter I sent in.
      Payment taken via debit card.

Stupid I know, called in to ask had they recieved the letter and was told I had made f&f payment.
      Asked for a letter to confirm and then got sick and totally forgot about it till I got this letter
      PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

Bugger.

What did your letter say you sent to them ? Anything saying the payment was to be taken only if accepted as f&f ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

along the lines of

Dear sir or Madam,

I am formally disputing the balance of *can't remember the original amount* as I believe I have been missold my supply with you.

I was promised my monthly bill would be nearer the region of £110 per month so will accept the amount of £150 as being a clearer indicator of my use. I will be making my full and final payment of £50 to you on 27 march *i think* 2016. If this is not satisfactory or you dispute this amount, please write to me within 28 days and I will contact you to discuss further options.

If I do not receive a response I shall take it my obligation is fulfilled"

Me

Comment

Speaking to Eon now, they say this bill is actually £97 and it's from 2014!!

Jesus where did the time go?!?!

They admit I have made a £50 payment, but not that it is f&f payment. I am going to get full info and post up as I get it so forgive multiple posts!

Callie's on the warpath!

Comment

ok I made final payment via phone in April 2016, said to the agent at that time it was f&f payment and she took it.

I was offered in November 2015 £50 goodwill, the agent noted £15 which they "cannot negotiate"

they are not responsible for Royal Mail not delivering post but it is my responsibility to get letters to them (bull works!) and they dispute they recieved the f&f letter.

recordings are kept for 6months so no recorded evidence of this call other than I paid!

thoughts please?!?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X