• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Link financial have ruined my credit rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Link financial have ruined my credit rating

Hi
    If you have the date the default was placed from the closed account section of your credit report it would be Link you would need to contact to get this rectified as they now own the debt and are reporting the late payments as opposed to the default.

In any event, even if you need to check the date of the default it would still be Link who would have to action any alteration so you may save yourself some time by missing out BC all together.

It does need challenging though because as the default becomes more of a distant memory , a late payment marker may have a more serious impact than an old default - the late payment marker is current

It is generally not considered to be a good idea to phone anyone with regard to debt and to keep things in writing and hence a paper trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Gassey713 View Post
      Hi all, I'm new to this forum thing but here goes. Had Barclay credit card which I got into trouble with around 5 yrs ago(my fault). Link financial took over the debt, an agreement was made with them to pay a set amount each month. I've stuck to the agreement without fail and been paying all these years . On checking my credit file I noticed link financial have been marking my file as late every month. Making it impossible to get credit. This does not seam right. Not sure what to do about them as I've heard they are not good to deal with.
      Wow, this is a kind of a story. Good for me, I hadn't problems like that. As you, I had some problems with my credit 2 years ago, but my credit company (https://credit-10.com/za/konga-loans/ - these guys) didn't try to screw me this way. All was done by agreement and my credit rating is good right now. Next time you choose credit company, choose it wisely. I can't believe there was no other options for you. And one more thing - if you didn't handle problems with your rating, you can try to contact those guys too. Maybe they will help you. My cousin had problem with credit rating and they gave him loan.

Comment

this thread is 2 years old might not be up to date

Comment

Originally posted by MrSandman View Post

Wow, this is a kind of a story. Good for me, I hadn't problems like that. As you, I had some problems with my credit 2 years ago, but my credit company (https://credit-10.com/za/konga-loans/ - these guys) didn't try to screw me this way. All was done by agreement and my credit rating is good right now. Next time you choose credit company, choose it wisely. I can't believe there was no other options for you. And one more thing - if you didn't handle problems with your rating, you can try to contact those guys too. Maybe they will help you. My cousin had problem with credit rating and they gave him loan.
          I also have a story similar to yours. I made out here http://nominal.com.ua/besprotsentnyj-kredit several loans and my credit history has improved significantly

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X