• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NatWest Retail Regulatory Risk- Subject Access Request Guide JUST FOR YOU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NatWest Retail Regulatory Risk- Subject Access Request Guide JUST FOR YOU

I am sorry to address this to anyone but NatWest Retail Regulatory Risk, YOU KNOW WHO I AM SO STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE.
    For you information SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST under the Data Protection Act(1998) covers ALL data in a relevant filing system for an indeterminable period not just statute of Limitations Act 6 years. You are LYING OR DO NOT KNOW YOUR OWN COMPUTER SYSTEMS. I am spilling the beans openly and stating you will never shut me up while i am still breathing. so here is the NatWest Group PLC Archives YOU CAN SEE.
    Bank Office Master Index, 04, 26, then 45(you can just do 04, 45) That is the NatWest Archive. Option 1 which gives you 12 options of which one is customer notes/events you click that option which has a screen which says ALL EVENTS press ENTER you then have notes on account starting on the page nearest to October 2002 and going back to 1992. In case you are unaware you can print the page or go into the note and press Print.
    STOP THE BS that you are telling people.
    YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO IS TELLING PEOPLE. IT IS ME NATTIE< NATWESTSTAFFMEMBER< NATTY.
    Deal with it or I will post a lot more, I am giving you no more warnings as you do when you charge people.
    SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST- COMPLY OR MORE STUFF IS COMING INTO THE OPEN.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Nattie. MY UBER HERO............. YAAAAAAAAAAAY. THANKS NATTIE. LOVE YA. XXX
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

I think RLJ on this site has had the same BS as you Fendy

Comment

Lol Lol. Nattie u truly are invaluable to us. I rang Joyce tudor and told her to check into the site tonight. Ive also just sent her an e mail about what youve just said too. So lets sit back and wait to see what appears later this week or early next. I cant thank you enough nattie. A true diamond, and valuable chest of treasure to Beagles........... We soooooooooo love ya, and truly value you Nattie. Not just me, all of us Nutwesters............... the iccle Piggy................ aaaaaaaaw, big hug. xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Looks like i am a dead man!!

Comment

They gotta work out who you are first Nattie....lol
            Or should I say....'Sir Fred Goodwin'.......lol
            You have been unmasked....lol
            I am at 80 days now....still only got a few statements......GRRRRRRRRR...
            Court claim time.....yay.......lol
            Russ

Comment

I have just had a thought and bear with me on this one. The information with regards to Royal Bank Of Scotlans plc machines is that statements only go back 6 years. That is 2001. However, that was when NatWest plc systems was actually at the branches. Sorry RRR but you froze that in time in October 2002. GAME OVER. I have just won. It is sleeping beauty and therefore under DPA 1998 no time limit was set is set in stone. NatWest plc did not set a minimum of 6 years so your timescale does not work. Therefore, SAR goes back to 1992. Prove you are not misleading customers. There maybe more to come.

Comment

Our nattiepig is cooking on gas at the moment.................. yaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxxx

Bring on the BBQ. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Hello Nattie,

What is going on, has someone upset you at work

Comment

Nope only my friends on here. As you know there were many and now there are less but gotta a rep to protect.

Comment

Nattie....you have to add me to the re-growing group of friends.....lol

You are yet another person I have loads of respect for.....
                      You give honest help and advice....
                      You have helped sooooo many peeps.....
                      Thanks for just being you.....
                      Russ

Comment

Can this be stickied please
                        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X