• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sat bard Sars CCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat bard Sars CCA

Recd
    Pre-Legal Assessment letter from R Way....
    old CC debt (barclaycard

SARS & CCA request to Bcard 2010 unable to provide
    no payments to account for over six years no acknowledgement of debt

this is now statue barred
    do i first request a CCA again and enclose 1 cheque

advice best way forward
    Tags: None

Re: Sat bard Sars CCA

Hi

I would send a CCA request with the £1 to then first

Are you 100 % sure it is SB- when was the last payment or acknowledgement ?

I think even when a debt is statute barred it is always better to string it out as long as you can just in case

Comment

I am pretty sure I haven't made any payments for a few years
      I agree with your plan of action
      i defo know there is no CCA asked board before they haven't got an agreement

QUOTE=warwick65;751265]Hi

I would send a CCA request with the £1 to then first

Are you 100 % sure it is SB- when was the last payment or acknowledgement ?

I think even when a debt is statute barred it is always better to string it out as long as you can just in case[/QUOTE]

Comment

I have had no statement or any communication in six years from Bacardi. The default fell off
        my credit file last year...this has just come out of the nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Lowry1234 View Post
          I have had no statement or any communication in six years from Bacardi. The default fell off
          my credit file last year...this has just come out of the nowhere
          Says volumes about your autocorrect- most of mine are unrepeatable

just be aware that just because your credit file is clean doesn't mean it is SB- could you have made a payment over the last 6 years - many people who say it is SB ultimately 'remember' a random payment.
          I was in a DMP for years so while many of my defaults are gone they are not SB just yet

Comment

Ooh I know where your coming from....
            i have had so much support and help from Legal beagle they got me out of a big big mess
            i have never made a payment in six years....
            i did the SARS all the kinda of stuff in 2010 nothing for me...no cca
            they know my address
            i haven't. Moved bcard have never contacted me since the default notice oct 2010
            i had the same with CITI and cabotbthqt went to court and I had it set a side
            due to Cabot not replying and doing there side of things Mortimer Clark send the
            yearly settlement offer that goes in the bin...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X